Happy Wednesday Workout! Now let’s get in the gym and hustle! This full body circuit is the perfect strength workout that’ll hit all the major muscle groups. Have fun!
- Foam Roll Spine (30 seconds)
- Foam Roll Quads (30 seconds)
- 20 Squats
- 10 Lunges on Each Leg
- 15 Front Shoulder Raises
REMEMBER: Even though you’re doing back-to-back exercises, this is not a challenge. It’s a workout, so be sure to concentrate on your form. Good luck!
- 12 Single Arm Rows kneeling down (each arm)
- Kneel down in split squat position while you perform the cable rows with each arm.
- 12-15 Tricep Dips (for beginners, do bench dips)
- 10 Goblet Split Squats (each arm)
- 10 Single Arm Kettlebell Swings (each arm)
- Engage your abs when doing kettlebell swings and if you’ve never attempted, please seek assistance from a trainer in your club.
- 15 Band Anti-Rotation Lunge (each arm)
- 15 Plank with Hip Touch (each side)
- Hold plank position and touch your hip with each arm. Alternate arms and perform 15 reps with each arm.
- 15-30 Squat Jumps