TRX has become a fitness staple in my workouts. With simple design and unlimited possibilities, TRX puts the “fun” in functional. It works parts of your body that standard machines and dumbbells can’t quite target.
Lucky for you, we’re going to do many TRX leg exercises and you will have no problem feeling the burn as the rest of your body gets a lesson in working together towards a common goal: total legsanity. All you need is a TRX, a place to hang it, and some determination!
TRX Leg Blast
For each round, complete each set of exercises all the way through, rest for 30 seconds, and repeat 2 more times (totaling 3 times) before moving on to the next.
- TRX Jump Squats – 15 Reps
- TRX “Wall-sits” – 30 Seconds – Hold a seated position suspended by TRX.
- TRX Front Squats – 15 Reps
- TRX Hamstring Curls – 15 Reps
- TRX Calve Raises – 30 Reps – Have your back to the anchor point simulating an upright push-up position and calve raises away.
- TRX Pistol (1 legged) Squat – 8 Reps Each Leg
- TRX Curtsy Lunge to Knee Up – 10 Reps Each Leg
- TRX Sprinter Starts – 10 Reps Each Leg
- TRX Plank Leg “Pendulums”– 16 Reps – Suspend your feet in the feet cradles as you hold a straight arm plank position. From here move leg out laterally maintaining proper core posture and squeezing your hips. Alternate side to side.
- TRX Suspension “Jammers” – 12 Reps Each Leg – Suspend 1 leg in the foot cradle, bend and hold position on your front leg as you keep a still posture and fully extend your leg in a kick behind you before bringing your knee forward and driving it towards your chest.
- TRX Close Stance Squats – 20 Reps – Keep feet together… Be sure to keep knees over feet.
Once you’re completed this legsanity workout your gams should be feeling nice and spent. Congratulations! You just rocked your own socks off!