According to the calendar, it is indeed spring, but if you look outside here in MinneSNOWta, winter is still in full force.
Regardless of where you live, there’s nothing like some new spring workout gear to get you motivated to move! Even better, all these picks are less than $50… because working out and staying fit doesn’t have to be expensive.
- lululemon cool racer back // $42. This is my all-time favorite workout tank. They come in bright colors – loving the bali breeze! – and don’t chafe, even when you’re running long miles. Bonus: They are perfect workday layering tanks and look great under a blazer or cardigan.
- Oiselle Mac Roga short // $44. These shorts are stretchy – great for a full range of running motion – and have a wide, comfy waistband. Plus, they have a zippered storage pocket to store valuables.
- Oiselle strappy bra // $37. Hold ‘em in place during cardio and weight lifting sessions with this double strap bra. It’s crazy comfortable and a fun pop of color under a tank.
- lululemon bang buster headband // $18. My go-to headband for yoga and running. It keeps flyaway hair in place and the sweat out of my eyes.
- Coeur Sports workout wrap // $44.95. Cozy up post-workout in this super soft charcoal grey wrap!
- Pearl Izumi fly long short // $40. These shorts are a bit longer for more coverage – and, have a fun pop of color.
- Nike miler UV running shirt // $38. You won’t be missed in this neon running tee, which is perfect for those dawn or dusk runs.
- Patagonia lightweight crew // $49. This lightweight crew is the perfect layering piece because it wicks moisture and is breathable. Thumbholes get a thumbs-up!
- Anytime Fitness leveler 1/4 zip pull-over // $48. Can’t ever go wrong with a half-zip on those cooler spring days. This piece is great for going to and from the gym.
- Nike mesh back cap // $20. Throw on this hat to keep the sun or sweat out of your eyes. Digging the retro trucker mesh back, too!
- bkr glass water bottle // $30. I don’t go anywhere without water, and I dig this bottle for two reasons: It’s glass (no leaching chemicals!), and it comes in a plethora of fun colors (dive for the win!).
- Feetures! Elite socks // $14.99. Running blisters be gone with Feetures! ultra light no show tab socks. Love the neon, too.