By: Madison Mayberry
Make this delicious and easy salad to bring to your Thanksgiving celebration. Best part of this side dish? It can easily be made for a healthy lunch the next day! For some extra crunch, add some chopped pecans or walnuts to your salad. Don’t like pears? Customize it with apples or tomatoes. You can make this healthy side your own.
Don’t forget to download the Healthier Thanksgiving eBook and Planning Guide – our Free Thanksgiving gift to you!
Thanksgiving Pear and Feta Chopped Salad
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 medium ripe pears, chopped
- 2 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- ⅓ cup poppy seed dressing
- ¼ cup light balsamic vinaigrette
- In large bowl, combine lettuce, dried cranberries, chopped pears and feta cheese.
- In small bowl, whisk together the poppy seed dressing and light balsamic vinaigrette. Drizzle over salad. Toss to coat.