Spooky stories, pumpkin patches, and campy horror movies! It’s one of my favorite times of the year and what better way to celebrate Halloween than a Monster Mash Workout? But don’t worry, this graveyard smash may feel like death when you’re doing it, but you’ll resurrect with a great sense of accomplishment. So grab Wolfman, Dracula, Frankenstein, and a blood-colored pre-workout drink. Now let’s get started!
Monster Mash Workout
- 12 Dead-Lifts
- 12 Gravestone Raisers (Shoulder Press)
- 20 TRX Death Rows (Low Row)
- Repeat 4 times through
Do a tabata circuit with each of the following exercises with a 1 minute break between each:
- Grave Resurrectors (Sit-Ups)
- Transylvania Twist (Torso rotation with the med ball)
- Creepy Clown Jacks (Wacky Jacks)
- Boo-pies (Burpees)
*Note: If you’re a black cat, repeat 1st life 8 more times.