Celebrate the start of summer with a patriotic Memorial Day treat. We know many of you have parties and barbecues to attend. So instead of relying on others to provide healthier alternatives, make these super easy fruit kabobs. It’s kid and adult friendly and the perfect complement to a Memorial Day BBQ!
Red, White, and Berry Fruit Kabobs
- 1/4 pint raspberries
- 1/2 quart strawberries, cut in half or quartered depending on size
- 1/4 pint blueberries
- 1/4 pint blackberries
- 1/4 watermelon, cut into 1” chunks or shapes using cookie cutter
- 1 large banana, cut into ½ in slices
- 12 kabob skewers
- Wash and cut fruit where applicable.
- Skewer fruit onto kabobs in an alternating pattern. Include a red, white, and blue fruit piece for the most patriotic kabob!
- Serve chilled on skewer.