April showers bring May flowers… and motivation to get your butt to the gym! So jump start your summer fitness with our easy-to-follow May Workout Calendar. This month we’re going to get down and dirty with cardio and strength training, as well as, some yoga and stretching!
Watch out for these focus topics on the Anytime Fitness Blog in May!
- Fitness tech
- Post-workout nutrition
- And more!
May Workout Calendar
Workouts to Try!
- Game of Thrones Workout
- Full Body Functional Fitness Workout
- Backside Burner Workout
- Chest and Shoulder Workout
- 15-Minute Leg Blaster Workout
- 300: Rise of an Empire Bodyweight Workout
- Crush the Warrior Dash with this TRX Workout
- Tone with Tabata: Quick Lower Body Workout
Do you have an Anytime Fitness story? Let us know, it could be worth $20,000!!