No matter your relationship status this Valentine’s Day, you’ll need to hit the gym with a rockin’ playlist! Great music distracts you from how hard and how long you’re working, gives you a great rhythmic guide for a consistent pace, and will naturally influence your effort level.
Of course, the more upbeat the music the better! The right songs can also influence your mood and act as a bit of therapy. Combine that lift with great exercise and you’re well on your way to a better day.
You’ll get all sorts of good vibes with this playlist. It includes old-time classics, new fan-favorites, and everything in between. Bonus: They all have “love” in the title. So grab your phone, headphones, water bottle, and get workin’!
Love Music Workout Playlist
- “Love You” Madly by Cake
- “Addicted to Love” by Robert Palmer
- “I Believe in a Thing Called Love” by The Darkness
- “Love You Like a Love Song” by Selena Gomez & The Scene
- “Love Myself” by Hailee Steinfeld
- “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)” by Whitney Houston
- “I Love It” by Icona Pop
- “We Found Love” by Rihanna
- “Let Me Love You” by DJ Snake
- “Crazy In Love” by Beyonce
- “JD Got Us Fallin’ In Love” by Usher
- “Love Me Like You Do” by Ellie Goulding
- “Love Story” by Taylor Swift
- “Reasons to Love You” by Meiko