As we transition to fall it seems like the entire world is changing. The weather gets crisper, daylight fades faster, trees shed their leaves in pursuit of getting to a healthier place. It’s only fitting that your music experiences a bit of a transition as well!
We are unique with differing tastes so these fall workout jams should match the mood you’re in!
Songs for running, riding, rowing, or elliptical
- Walk the Moon – Shut Up and Dance
- New Politics – Everywhere I Go (Kings and Queens)
- Tinashe – Feels Like Vegas
- Nervous Nellie – Skeletons
- Twin Atlantic – Hold On
- Yelawolf – Till it’s Gone
- Kendrick Lamar – I Love Myself
- Taylor Swift – Shake it Off
- Calvin Harris feat. John Newman – Blame
- Train feat. Marsha Ambrosius – Wonder What You’re Doing for the Rest of Your Life
- Maroon 5 – Animals
- Meghan Trainor – Dear Future Husband
Songs for lifting weights
- Lecrae – Nuthin’
- KoRn – Hater
- Watsky – Whoa Whoa Whoa
- Hopsin – Super Duper Fly
- Sleigh Bells – Crush
- Hozier – Arsonist’s Lullaby
- X Ambassador, Jamie N Commons – Jungle
- YOGI feat. Pusha T – Burial
- Steve Aoki feat. Waka Flaka Flame – Rage the Night Away
Songs to help find your Zen
- Mapei – Don’t Wait
- Lost Frequencies – Are You With Me?
- Gardiner Sisters – Home/Dirty Paws Acoustic
- Hozier – Work Song
- Jessie Ware – Say You Love Me
Bonus Exercise Challenge
How many mountain climbers can you do to the tune of Shake it Off? Ready…. GO!
Make sure to share your mountain climber numbers below!