I like to think of myself as a dessert queen. In my mind, there’s no such thing as dinner without dessert! I just have to satisfy my sweet tooth in someway or another. Like a lot of people, I find it difficult to have “just one” cookie – they’re just so delicious and addicting! That’s why I’ve been exploring single-serve dessert recipes.
By making just one serving of a dessert, I don’t have to worry about over indulging after dinner. What I like about this strawberry cheesecake recipe, is that all of these ingredients will last, meaning you can make it multiple days in a row. It only requires 4 different ingredients and takes about 5 minutes to make – now that’s my kind of dessert! Have fun with this recipe by using a flavored yogurt or by switching up the fruit with raspberries or blueberries!
Single-Serve Strawberry Cheesecake Sandwich
Time: 5 minutes
- 2 graham crackers
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Cool Whip Lite
- 1 large strawberry
- In a small bowl, mix together Greek yogurt and Cool Whip Lite.
- Next, break 2 graham crackers in half and spread a layer of filling on all 4 pieces of graham cracker.
- Slice a strawberry and place a few slices on 2 pieces of graham cracker.
- Complete your sandwich by placing the other 2 pieces of graham cracker on top of the strawberries. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: 190 calories | 30g carbs | 4g Fat | 8g Protein | 12g Sugar
What’s your favorite healthier dessert?