October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and it seems like everywhere you look products are covered in pink. The research and awareness for breast cancer is all for a great cause. That’s why we decided to search through these products to find the prettiest of the pink. So get ready sport some stylish workout gear for an important cause!
The best way to support Breast Cancer Awareness is to donate money directly to a reputable charity. However, if you’re going to buy something anyway, here are our favorite picks:
1. TYR Pink Collection Swimsuits
$79.99 retail ($5 donation)
These high-performance sport swimsuits are flattering, stylish, and pool-ready. Along with the swimsuits, TYR also offers backpacks, goggles, and swim caps—all with high donation percentages.
2. New Balance Superfresh Ultralight Sneakers
$89.99 retail ($4.50 donation)
These neon pink, ultralight running shoes are perfect for folks who are racing for the cure.
3. Gaiam Pink Ribbon Yoga Mat
$21.98 retail ($1 donation)
Hit up your next yoga class and showcase your support for breast cancer awareness with this lightweight, nonslip mat.
4. Men’s Survivor Definition Shirt
$22.00 retail ($5 donation)
This shirt is perfect for the guy that wants to support his fellow lady friends! It’s comfortable and makes a statement!
5. Komen Trekking Poles
$49.95 ($12 donation)
Heading out on a strenuous hike? Or prepping for a long charity walk? You’ll be amazed by how stable you feel with these trekking poles. And with a $12 donation per pair, you’ll be helping out a great cause!
6. New Balance Sport Shorts
$32.00 retail ($8 donation)
These ventilated running shorts are mostly black—a more subtle way to showcase your support. They’re super light and have a short inseam, perfect for hot weather workouts.
7. Scorch Ear Buds
$19.99 retail ($5 donation)
These comfortable, comfort-fit earbuds will stay in your ears throughout your long runs and sweatiest of workouts.
8. New Balance Swirl Athletic Tank
$42.00 retail ($10.50 donation)
This flatteringly-fit workout top has a crisscross back and a fun, festive pattern. It’s sweat-wicking and has a built in bra—plus a big hefty donation to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
Check out more options from these reputable shops:
- Shop Komen—At least 25% of each item’s retail price goes directly to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
- Men’s Komen Shop—25% of each item is also donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation!
- Avon Walk Shop—50-75% of the retail price of each item goes directly to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade.
- National Breast Cancer Foundation Shop —100% of profits go back to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.