Every Sunday night, I plop down on the couch for an hour straight to watch my favorite show, Game of Thrones. It’s impossible to resist my love for dragons, action-packed battles, and the crazy power trips! But instead of sitting for an hour, I created a workout game that I do while the show is playing. It allows me to get in a good workout while watching.
The actors on Game of Thrones have been through countless hours of training in the art of one-on-one combat, boxing, sword training, and heavy weight lifting. They’re all in tip-top shape and ready for action. Now, let’s do the same while watching the drama unfold.
Game of Thrones – Workout Game
Instructions: Do each exercise every time the word is mentioned in the show.
Duration: 1 hour
When someone says…
- Iron Throne – 30 Second Wall Sit
- Khaleesi – 10 Front Kicks
- Robb – 5 Frog Squats
- War – 15 Squats
- Joffrey – 5 Lunges (each leg)
When you see…
- The Three Eyed Crow – 10 Triceps Dips
- White Walker Kills Someone – 10 Burpees
- Someone Loses a Limb – 30 Seconds Mountain Climbers
- Dragons Flying – 30 Second Plank
- Bannermen – 20 Jumping Jacks
When someone mentions…
- The Seven Kingdoms – 7 Ninja Tuck Jumps
- Winter’s Coming – 10 Leg Raises
- Imp – 20 Crunches
- Littlefinger – 10 Calf Raises
- Kings Landing – 30 Arm Circles
Who do you think should take control of the Seven Kingdoms and sit on the Iron Throne?
Game of Thrones airs on HBO Sundays at 8pm CST
Image credit: HBO