Last week, we looked at how to make realistic New Year’s resolutions stick. To recap, you must:
- Set a specific goal
- Come up with a plan
- Be specific about WHY you want to achieve your goal
- Share your goal
- Be accountable
- Stop making excuses
- Decide that you are worth it
To learn more about the specifics of making your resolution stick this year, click here.
Now, what you have all been waiting for (or at least that is what I tell myself). Here is the printable New Year’s Resolution worksheet. When you fill out this worksheet, you will put your newly learned goal making skills to work and craft your resolution game plan! ARE YOU READY?
Download the worksheet
- Try this 4-Week Bootcamp to get your new year started right!
- A little nutrition education to get you started.
- 5 smart decision making strategies (if you are needing help figuring out what your resolution will be from Women’s Health mag!
- 14 pre-made resolutions for those who just can’t nail down what resolution to choose from Greatist.